65 Harris Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301 T: 802.254.5524 F: 802.254.1135
The Bradley House, Inc. 2015 | Email Us
The Bradley House
65 Harris Avenue
Brattleboro, VT 05301
LNAs or Resident Aids
Bradley House has per diem shifts available. We hire caring people with big hearts. If that's you, stop by and fill out an application - 65 Harris Ave. in Brattleboro, or print one from our web site here, by clicking above!
Bradley House is a nonprofit residential care home located in the north part of Brattleboro, and is now a sister to Holton Home. We are a licensed facility offering excellent care to 28 elders. We offer a warm and friendly atmosphere with staff who are proud they make a difference in the lives of the residents they serve. When our renovations and expansion are complete next spring we will offer excellent care to 36 elders. This position is a member of a duo-team working side by side with the Residential Care Coordinator (house nurse) and an administrative team that also includes the Executive Director, Site Director and Residential Care Coordinator of Holton Home. This is a benefited, 32- hour per week position. The Site Director reports to the Executive Director.
Bachelor’s degree; human services or healthcare experience; management, budget and supervisory experience. Strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and warmth and respect for others. Is kind and approachable to residents, staff, family members and visitors. Likes to laugh, loves to connect with others and has a heart for service.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• The Site Director is responsible for running day-to-day operations.
• Responsible for carrying out the Home mission, effective management and efficient operations.
• Recruitment and retention, supervision of staff, benefits handling and other HR matters.
• Oversee food service contract and employees.
• Liaison for referrals, give tours and coordinate admissions process.
• Ensure the Home provides quality care in a respectful atmosphere.
• Maintain regulatory compliance with local, state and federal authorities.
• On call at all times for emergencies.
• Invoicing, payroll oversight, public relations, process improvement
• Work with the Executive Director on annual budget, capital improvements, marketing and development, policies, and programmatic enhancements
• Attend meetings of the Board of Directors and its Executive Committee
Please submit cover letter and resume to Cindy Jerome, Executive Director.
|Inquiry For Residency|
|Schedule a Tour|